Hot French Maid Collab! Hot French Maid Collab!

Not bad, good for a chuckle,

BUT DUDE!!! I just watched this one called Hot sexy collab that was submitted 5 minutes ago. It's the exact same thing, submitted by all the same author's. So...

God don't resubmit the same flash within 5 minutes, esspecially if your first one miraculously passed, who cares if you got a score you didnt expect dont resubmit. I would of definately voted 0 if i knew this earlier.

FatBadger responds:

you shoulda voted 0

CCShort-Geico CCShort-Geico

Well done... for the most part.

The graphics were well done and the concept was good. But try to fix your sounds with your subtitles a bit. The subtitles would disappear before the person talking would finish.

I also believe the phrase is "I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico".

SSBM: Temple Crossers SSBM: Temple Crossers

Ok...

Well as entertaining as it was... I would like to see something that you made from scratch. Also, you say that every character can do that move except for falco... but fox can make it, and falco has the same exact moves as fox(except more pwoerful lazer), so couldn't you do it with falco if you just copy the way you do it with fox?

ddmflash responds:

Yeah... I kinda got all the footage, and edited, and yah. So don't say I didn't make it from scratch, and Falco's UP-B is very short

3D flash demo 3D flash demo

Excellent design

Wonderful job, I will be looking forward to your 3D games. Only thing is I think the screen should show the object up closer just before you pass it, because my camera view was one press away from passing it and it hardly looked like it was that close at all. But anyway great concept.

Rooftop Skater 2 Rooftop Skater 2

It was ok

It was ok but I like the first one better

Madness interactive Madness interactive

I found this pretty cool expiriement

Enale the cheats invincibility and unlimited ammo. Then go to expiriment and press p, then turn on auto spawn and turn off the enemy ally (so they dont attack you). Do this until you get a rocket launcher. Then then turn the ally off. Now you jump in the air, point the rocket launcher down, and keep clicking fast to keep shooting the rockets straight down. The blast pushes you farther in the air. Who needs a jet pack?